The Safaris in Kenya and Tanzania are the great Safari itineraries that offers a Traveler a rare chance to experience East Africa Safari both Tanzania and Kenya National Parks.
Jomo Kenyata International Airport arrival and transfer to your Hotel/Lodge. To day you will meet your Safari driver guide for a Safari briefing.
After breakfast depart to Maasai Mara Game reserve with a short stop at the view point of the rift Valley below and the afar Volcanues of Suswa and Longonot, you will stop at Mai Mahiw (hot water Spring) and then proceed to the game reserves Maasai Mara for game drive.
Dinner & overnight at Camp or Lodge in Maasai Mara
A full day game drive in Maasai Mara as this is park famous for Wildebeest Migration.
Dinner & Overnight Camp or Lodge In Maasai Mara
After breakfast you will start a long way drive to Lake Victoria (Speke Bay) Via Isebania Border. Lake Victoria is the largest fresh water in Africa
Dinner & overnight at Lodge at Lake Victoria
In the morning you will do a Boat Safari around Lake Victoria and to Visit to fish market village. After lunch you will enter Serengeti National Park, through Ndabaka Gate from here you will be doing game en – route to Seronera for Dinner & Overnight Camps or Lodges in Serengeti (B,PL,D)
Full day game drive in Serengeti National park searching for animals in the endless plain a fact that gives the Name Serengeti “Siringet” is the Maasai word for endless plain.
Dinner & overnight Camps or Lodges in Serengeti National Park (B,PL,D)
After breakfast you will drive to Ngorongoro conservation Area with game drive on the way but this will be an option of either do game drive in Seronera or at Southern Serengeti Ndutu, before heading to Ngorongoro Dinner & Overnight Camps or Lodges Ngorongoro Conservation Area. (B,PL,D)
After early breakfast you will descend to the Crater floor which is reffered to Eden of Africa and as the 8 wanders of the world. Late in the afternoon you will ascend the crater rim and drives to Tarangire National Parks on the way you will have a very good views of Lake Manyara National Park from the top of the great Rift Valley. Dinner & overnight Camps or Lodges in Tarangire National Park. (B,PL,D)
After breakfast you will game drive in Tarangire National Park, searching for animals like big herds of Elephant, Lion, Cheetah. and possibly leopard. Later in the afternoon you will drive to Arusha town.
Dinner & Overnight Hotel or Lodges (B,PL,D)
After early breakfast you will drive to Amboseli National Park Via Namanga Border often called the court yard of Kilimanjaro for game drive. In the park you will see a big herds of elephants, Alkaline water heated to colour glamour by the lesser & Greater flamingoes. Dinner & overnight at Camp or Lodge in Amboseli (B,PL,D)
After breakfast you will go for a Morning session of game drive in the park, then return for an early Lunch at noon. After Lunch you will drive back to Nairobi where you will be dropped at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Included in the price
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Moshi/Arusha
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office
Excluded from the price
- Internal or International flights
- Balloon excursion (US$550 pp)
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature